Spray PNG Images! Exactly Where You Want
If you’re looking for a really unique tool to add an interesting twist to your already amazing projects, take a peek at SuperSpray! This incredible Photoshop Extension lets you spray a collection of transparent png images over the black pixels of a reference image. You’re basically replacing the paint in your palette with images! Use your own images or any of the 22 built-in objects. That way you can randomly fill any shape with hundreds and thousands of copies of png images with one click.
- Big Time Saver: manually placing random images on your canvas takes up a lot of time. Let SuperSpray do the heavy work for you. Just a few clicks and your blank canvas is transformed into a gorgeous image-filled spray area.
- Complete Control: with SuperSpray, you’ll get pinpoint control of your actions. You’ll be able to spray objects exactly where you want them. No need to manually spray objects; instead just paint your spray area black and let SuperSpray take over!
- Use Your Own Images: as long as they’re in a PNG format, you can use any image you’d like to spray. Just think of the possibilities! Sports teams. Food. Nature. Animals. Logos. The sky really is the limit (and you can even use the sky if you’d like!)
- 22 Built-In Objects: besides using your own PNG images, SuperSpray comes with 11 sample objects in its library. Beautiful leaf and flower images are included with the application courtesy of Plaintextures.com.
- Customizable Settings: there are a ton of flexible options for you in SuperSpray. Set the number of objects to be sprayed, the minimum and maximum object sizes and more!
- Live Preview: don’t worry about making mistakes. With just a click, you can view the final results of your efforts in a preview window.
Compatible with Photoshop CC2015 and newer versions